from the corners of my bitchy little mind misty-water colored crankiness

it's not all that bad. no. frankly, I'm having a splendid day. waking late. conversating. continuing to play guitar hero. and typing bitchy email responses. I give up on CL W4W. mmmmm. and I'm enjoying coffee. did I add coffee? I cancelled on Laura. I'm not up for a party. pftt! and Andrea cancelled on me. pfft! I don't like to be cancelled on. I gave her hell. she claims pms too. so perhaps it's best. me & donna are going to go to a movie. if I can tear her away from guitar hero. the cate blanchet / judy dench one.
 
have to do a workout first! and declutter a small bit. bit by bit by bit. how about that bookshelf? it's in the relationship corner. or how about behind the door. that's the career corner. or how about the top of my bureau in the bedroom! too many books. should I move the bookshelves out of the relationship corner of my lounge? my most important relationship is my books. true that, homie. minkie has me saying that.
 
I adore minkie!
and I adore bob!
xoxoxoxox
 
I need to find out movie times.
 
can you believe there's still pie in the fridge from last week? the cherry & peach pies that mark baked. isn't that madness? pie! still!
 
I love rock & roll. and I love my friends. x (guitar hero goes on my list of games I gotta buy) (it's so horribly fun) (izzy is putting up a video on her myspace of me playing)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Testing Testing.

I'm here to say that I too want Guitar Hero and pray that someday it will come out on Wii.
Bill Bushman said…
I want a Wii, too. They just seem fun.