damn the international. they get next tuesday off. ford's death. federal holiday. why don't locals follow suit? damn damn damn. I want tuesday off. saw dreamgirls. loved it! lovelovelove loved it! there was an urchin all of 6 sitting next to me. I saw them in the snackbar line. the urchin had her blonde hair all braided in cornrows. and was wearing a couture style skirt with faux fur on it. my first thought was pft! and then I thought why begrudge couture for urchins. but let's face it the cornrows gotta go. I like the arclight. with it's assigned seating but of course who was I sitting next to. the goddamn urchin. not long into the movie she dropped her bonbons. started to cry. they melted and got all over/under my shoe. who cares. that's how much I loved the movie. not even melted bonbons under my shoe or a blonde cornrowed urchin whispering to her mom is that beyonce? what's he doing? who's that? couldn't spoil it. I still loved the movie. laughed. cheered. got goosebumps. got a book on decluttering feng shui style. and the new people magazine. I only buy people magazine when there's a weight loss story that piques the interest. like that janet jackson one. I'm a gonna declutter and drop 2 stone.
nolen has a party planned for tomorrow. he's invited 20-30 friends over. how many will show? how flaky are middle school teens? I bought cake mix. izzy's gonna bake. I'm staying home to chaperone.
nolen has a party planned for tomorrow. he's invited 20-30 friends over. how many will show? how flaky are middle school teens? I bought cake mix. izzy's gonna bake. I'm staying home to chaperone.
Comments