before it's tomorrow

getting out. I was sprung. alejandra came and picked me up and adriano met us at alcove for lunch and then a movie at arclight. the pursuit of happyness. it was splendid. I'm just using one crutch. I want to skip soon. it was good to get out and about. I've not ever really sat and had a conversation with alejandra before. which is odd, isn't it? I mean, I've been there for 4 months.
a boss is a boss is a boss. but I like her. I was nervous for the first 15 minutes and sent adriano a text 'where are you???!' but it was okay. she's okay. people are okay and life is beautiful.

I've been doing my exercises vigilantly. walked today and then tonight walked with nolen and ripley. he held ripley. just to the end of the block. felt midblock that I was overdoing it. I'm not the hare. I'm the tortoise. must listen.

I see the physical therapist tomorrow. can they prescribe more pain tablets?

Comments