brand new day

yesterday
1. a courtyard with roses. the most lovely apartment building I have ever seen in glendale
2. the sky in the early evening before it started raining. watercolory blues and periwinkle. like I've seen in monet
3. the soothing greens of beside the roadside shubbery
4. that I'm not in an office (like today. sob) being outside is good
5. goofy text messages with a friend. photo text. that are so unrecognizable that they need a translation
 
that was the good. I'm not going to focus on the bad or the ugly. but the sad is that my therapist that I do so connect with is leaving her practice in march. kaiser wants basically to treat the symptoms and get people in and out of the queue. okay. I'd like to attend to issues like I were living in a sitcom. let's get it done in 30 minutes.
 
what I'd like to work on the most? changing old outdated incredibly not useful thought patterns.
 
I'm noticing though in/after therapy or energy work visits is that: I'm okay. I'm alright. and that is a very very very good feeling.
 
 

Comments