"It is wrong from beginning to end," said the Caterpillar, decidedly; and there was silence for some minutes.
I love LA. we whirled about on map page 634 today. swirling. dipping and gliding. I was paired with a fresh brand-new apprentice from portland. Ana already warned him if he was paired with me tomorrow he'd live to regret it. shh! mamma needs quiet time! really, can I be paired with no one tomorrow? haha. what will assure this is that I have a dr.'s appointment at 11. yes. it will. and to be accountable have I done everything we talked about before? dunno. maybe. and then some.
have to fax that resume off. a bunch of folks are heading on over there to that local and of course they are eyeing the slots available. who is this new director? what is the vibe over there? has it changed since I was last there? so many questions. live my way into the answers. I need more money. Le ona had news this morning. new job. she's leaving. she'll be doing staff development for u f c w. hi. yes, sweetie you've annoyed me before but hi. are they hiring? yes. yesyesyes. okay. fire off another resume.
I was in bed with a lover. and she asked me to bite her ass. that's a new one for me. no. I've not ever. nor has anyone asked me to do that before. of course I did. I'm very obedient. she liked it. her ass was firm and round like an apple. I thought my ass would be easier to bite. it's not so firm. or round. it's definately easier to fit into a mouth.
have to fax that resume off. a bunch of folks are heading on over there to that local and of course they are eyeing the slots available. who is this new director? what is the vibe over there? has it changed since I was last there? so many questions. live my way into the answers. I need more money. Le ona had news this morning. new job. she's leaving. she'll be doing staff development for u f c w. hi. yes, sweetie you've annoyed me before but hi. are they hiring? yes. yesyesyes. okay. fire off another resume.
I was in bed with a lover. and she asked me to bite her ass. that's a new one for me. no. I've not ever. nor has anyone asked me to do that before. of course I did. I'm very obedient. she liked it. her ass was firm and round like an apple. I thought my ass would be easier to bite. it's not so firm. or round. it's definately easier to fit into a mouth.
Comments