something borrowed something something

I swiped this from a blog called Vexed In The City. Reading other people's blogs is just fun. two of my last phone posts haven't posted. which is vexing. onward!

1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is?
Someone informing me that a long lost relative that I don't know has left me millions in his/her will.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Most of the time

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
let's face it. being an organizer has shifted my paradigm. I'm a question asker. I talk to get them to talk.


4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
If I survived the shock and the bitterness of the betrayal then yes I would survive. but then I'd hunt down whoever abandonned me and set fire to them. fire that I made myself with sticks.

5. Do you like to ride horses? I love everything about horses. yes. a big resounding yes.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes. Camp Theresita Pines. Catholic. for girls. In Wrightwood. loved it.

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
I adore board games. Candyland, Chinese Checkers, Monopoly, Life, Chutes & Ladders

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do?
I'd bluntly ask the sexy person "you're taken. why the hell are you pursuing me?"

9. Are you judgmental?
I try not to be.

10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs?
Of course. but would I date another atheist? They just make me sad. How can they have any faith in anything?

11. Are you continuing your education?
Daily. but in not so formal ways

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I've shot one before. I was surprisingly good.

13. If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab?
my kids

14. How often do you read books?
Every chance I get. I am always into a book

15. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I'm striving to be thinking more of the present. but I think about the past and the future too much.

16. What is your favorite children's book?
Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carrol, All Dr. Suess, The Silver Crown by Somebody O'Brien, Make Way for Ducklings by I can't remember

17. How tall are you?
Five foot six and one half. though in my mind I am taller. much taller.

18. Where is your ideal house located?
I have a house in London either in Hampstead or Notting Hill or Chelsea. I have a house in Cambria which is a beachy town in Central CA. I have a house in LA painted a crazy bright color and I have a darling apartment in NYC.

19. Last person you talked to?
Quintin

21. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
In 1994 and I want that to be the last time ever

22. What are your keys on your key chain for?
There's two keys to my cottage, one po box key, one key to this casa, one key to the gate at work, the car lock blipper, the car key, the work door blinky thing. that doesn't seem like a lot but damn when I hold them it does.

23. What did you do last night?
went to nolen's middle school musical concert. stayed 30 minutes - just enough to see him perform. terribly difficult getting there and out but satisfying. invigorating. watched grey's anatomy. read. talked on the phone. slept in my own bed.

24. Where is your current pain at?
right knee

25. Do you like mustard?
I do not like it. I adore it. I practically worship it.

26. Do you like your mom or dad?
I appreciate them. I'm grateful for them. I forgive them.

27. How long does it take you in the shower?
As little as three as long as 25

28. What movie do you want to see right now?
For Your Consideration, The Illustionist, Dreamgirls (again)

29. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
I'd like to meet someone who does. Because I'd ask them why they do it. no. my answer is no.

30. What did you do for New Year's?
Saw part of a movie, drank some cocktails, had great sex

31. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I didn't see the movie.

32. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes
33. What's the last letter of your middle name?
n

34. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I actually did vote. not for the final but sometime in may I voted for katherine. I was hanging out in the middle of Washington State with the union's chapter president and his wife and we were drinking wine and watching American Idol. It was big mad fun. it was.

is this the last question? shalom is on my chest & lap making biscuits and it seems odd that that was the last question.

Comments