
on my list of things to do today was to figure out how to put pictures in my blog since that goddamn phone blogging is still out-of-order. but look. as you can see. ha!
next is to fine tune the music.
score one cymbalta. to tide me over until monday. why make two trips to sunset & edgemont. why not be more efficient?
how can I get the kids to do chores without harping on it incessantly? they've both fled to locales more interesting, fun & carefree. and meanwhile the catbox needs cleaning. I think the cats should bite them. little feline bites to act as a gentle reminder that cats cannot flush. which they could if this was my happy perfect world.
I fell back to sleep for a good long time while listening to a mini-marathon of Six Feet Under. played loudly. what the hell. I can sleep with the light on and sleep to loud tv. I'm all of a sudden taking on the habits I'd previously assigned to someone elderly. I need to win the lottery and hire assistants before my kids have me placed in a nursing home. or I need to heal spit-spot. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
I have a stack of cds at my side. they are on their way out in the grand feng-shui decluttering but there's at least one song on each that I'd like to convert to mp3.
Comments