Shalom was wandering around the kitchen meowing forlornly. I picked him up and insisted he sit on my shoulder. I know he wants to be held. snuggled. and I suggested he do something he enjoys. like washing my hair. so he is. I'm typing this now with the sound of slurpy slurp and the feeling of scratchy tongue on my hair and ear. ow!
The smells in the kitchen are of freshly baked King Cake for tomorrow's Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras celebration and of the Chinese herbs I just boiled to make my tea drink medicine. They smell so bad! but I feel so on top of things. My physical therapist was very proud of me for doing so well on all my exercises and I got forms & things all lined up for the school clinic and Nolen. and I finally went back to Weight Watchers. new year. new me. let the good times roll!
One of the things about blogger.com and the difference between MySpace and it is that a comment can't be commented back on readily and easily. or can it and I'm just missing the plot?
the comment was about: Food at Meetings and the Labor Movement. yeah. I agree. you've hit it spot on!
The smells in the kitchen are of freshly baked King Cake for tomorrow's Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras celebration and of the Chinese herbs I just boiled to make my tea drink medicine. They smell so bad! but I feel so on top of things. My physical therapist was very proud of me for doing so well on all my exercises and I got forms & things all lined up for the school clinic and Nolen. and I finally went back to Weight Watchers. new year. new me. let the good times roll!
One of the things about blogger.com and the difference between MySpace and it is that a comment can't be commented back on readily and easily. or can it and I'm just missing the plot?
the comment was about: Food at Meetings and the Labor Movement. yeah. I agree. you've hit it spot on!
Comments
phone banking? is there some election going on?