muy delicioso


I had a picture that I thought I sent but I guess it didn't go through. I was in District 7 today. map page 674. which I haven't been to in months. I saw the most vivid graffiti art. imagine it instead. close you eyes. do the fumes bother you? okay. imagine there are no fumes. there is a skull. it's gold. it's strobing off the brick wall that it's painted on. cool.
on page 674 it's so painful that I don't speak spanish. and painful that I'm not quite 100%. yet. it was my first day back out in the field. I wished I had tucked the cane into the back of the car. manana.
it was sharon's last day. she's off to the other coast. she will be missed.
had the conference today with the counselors at nolen's school. we agreed on the next steps to take. I told him. he didn't like it.

Comments