how will I spend my birthday? it's the primary elections here in lovely southern CA so I will be precinct walking. there are three school board seats up and winning the primary will prevent a run-off later.
work. I love my work. the whole realignment thing here in CA is a tumultuous time for all. what will happen? what has happened? who can say for sure. the next 90 days at work should prove to be most interesting. today was the end of my 6 month work probation. I think the early birthday cake I picked up tonight was as much a celebration of that as it was for the birthday. though it wasn't really a good cake. not worth the 18 weight watchers points it counted for. I'm spending all of this week's flexpoints on cake. mmmm. cake.
both kids sick. izzy cold. nolen stomach virus. thahk goodness that I could be available to ferry them about from school and to doctor's apppointments and still manage to produce remarkable ass-kicking numbers for work.
I want another dog.
work. I love my work. the whole realignment thing here in CA is a tumultuous time for all. what will happen? what has happened? who can say for sure. the next 90 days at work should prove to be most interesting. today was the end of my 6 month work probation. I think the early birthday cake I picked up tonight was as much a celebration of that as it was for the birthday. though it wasn't really a good cake. not worth the 18 weight watchers points it counted for. I'm spending all of this week's flexpoints on cake. mmmm. cake.
both kids sick. izzy cold. nolen stomach virus. thahk goodness that I could be available to ferry them about from school and to doctor's apppointments and still manage to produce remarkable ass-kicking numbers for work.
I want another dog.
Comments