Things that go bump in the night

I don't know what exactly woke me up if it was the cats playing wrestling or the less than pleasant dreams.

If I were to have the cats in cages at night they'd still make as much noises flopping against them. My earplugs have past their expiration date and are letting the sounds of that damn cooing pidgeon through. Those noises and the ones inside my head conspire to make falling back asleep impossible.

The first week here the pidgeon's were within sight of the cats and nonplussed. Now, we can hear them but we can't see them. Make. Them. Stop.

It's too early to call mom & dad and it's too early to make coffee and oatmeal.

Both parents are in the hospital. It may come to the point where they are forced to be in some sort of assisted care facility. Key word is forced. Many think that they are both past the point where they need to be taken care of. I wish they lived closer.

I wish I had a high-powered water pistol and could go up on the roof and blast that pidgeon to bits.

I wish I had a new pair of earplugs and a nice dark sleep mask

Comments