one of these fine days

Someday maybe even today
I'm not holding my breath
the LA Times will deliver my newspaper.

Moving my subscription has been so glitchy
That I have yet to get a newspaper delivered here. What's with that? I went downstairs hoping to snap a picture of a freshly delivered albeit late paper but it still wasn't there. So I called again.

I tweaked my hamstring. Ouch. So, no class today. No hike today.

I have wanted to dream of flying the past two nights. As I lay my head on the pillow I make the wish to dream of flying like Peter Pan and Wendy and the Darling boys over nighttime London headed off to the 2nd star on the right. Instead I wake and can't remember what it is that I've dreamed. Maybe it's the cats who are climbing over and running across my sleeping form and waking me up who are tangling my kite string and dragging me back down to my bed.

Oh those crazy cats. Oh that missing newspaper.

Comments