Right now

Salina hospital called this morning twice. They've been phoning Dick and leaving messages and he hasn't called back. I cannot believe that he doesn't have a mobile phone or have given them the number. Mom was there for a procedure to drain fluid off her abdomen and they wanted to have permission to move her back to Lincoln. I said ok but that the Dick has power of healthcare attorney so beware of him pitching a fit. They told me that they've been trying to reach him for days. I figured hey since they've called me I'll ask them some questions I want answered. Did someone tell mom she has cancer. Yes they said they explained it and she refused treatment. Ok, thanks.

Why did she deny that she had it? Obviously no one has told dad. I'm not going to. Yes, I think Dick should when he was there in person.

What was the bad blood between mom and her brother? They had little or no contact that I can ever remember. I wonder if I knew the answer to that question then maybe I could understand what problem Dick has with me. There are stories that we don't know completely. Thinking about Dick and this I look down and see some grafitti and it says it all.

Comments