I need to condition to not ache with this job. On Friday everything hurts so now I just remembered lie down and put feet up up up on the wall. I said ok stay like this for 30 minutes but I'm ready to stop now. I'm too old for this shit was my mantra today. How murdock.
Forget about my Oprah show reminiscing. I wrote it but don't want to rewrite it. I don't care. Do you, dear bloggy? It was 4 shows and a sound byte for another show. This is the shortvattention Spanish version. The twitter 140 characters or less version.
Secrets and lies. I don't remember the particulars about that movie but I liked it. Every family has them. I think it's preferable to get them out in the open. Don't try to sanitize or cover up or rewrite them. The truth has a way of just bubbling up anyhow.
eBay auction. The one buyer was trying to pull a scam so the auction hasn't gone back up again. Oh, I smell a skunk outside. Whew. Phew. I like that smell but NOT while laying in bed.
Still, I'm liking this eBay thing. It seems like action, forward movement, a good thing. I listed some more things tonight. Its going to be de puttering but right now everything is downstairs. Messy. I want to list it and then put it away upstairs.
Has it been long enough with the legs? Oy. It seems chilly right now. The house temp reads 69 and that is toasty in the winter but not now.
Sleep, dear bloggy. I needs sleep.
Forget about my Oprah show reminiscing. I wrote it but don't want to rewrite it. I don't care. Do you, dear bloggy? It was 4 shows and a sound byte for another show. This is the shortvattention Spanish version. The twitter 140 characters or less version.
Secrets and lies. I don't remember the particulars about that movie but I liked it. Every family has them. I think it's preferable to get them out in the open. Don't try to sanitize or cover up or rewrite them. The truth has a way of just bubbling up anyhow.
eBay auction. The one buyer was trying to pull a scam so the auction hasn't gone back up again. Oh, I smell a skunk outside. Whew. Phew. I like that smell but NOT while laying in bed.
Still, I'm liking this eBay thing. It seems like action, forward movement, a good thing. I listed some more things tonight. Its going to be de puttering but right now everything is downstairs. Messy. I want to list it and then put it away upstairs.
Has it been long enough with the legs? Oy. It seems chilly right now. The house temp reads 69 and that is toasty in the winter but not now.
Sleep, dear bloggy. I needs sleep.
Comments