Whenever possible be the calm before the storm

I need to walk emma before the next batch of thunderstorms hit. Please no more like yesterday. There were 5 small tornados around lucas and flash flooding. Crazy. Thank god for izzy she called and we spent hours on the phone. Everyone but shalom huddled in the bathroom. I am so disappointed in auntie A for closing her basement to my critters even though they are in crates. She said just leave them. Hell no. some people around here actually leave their dogs out year round. Even in tornado warnings. It's a different mentality. Leave the animals. Let the kids play in th he flood waters. Who am I to say this is asinine. Well, this being my my blog I will say it! It's absurd!

And it's official, two part time jobs. One in salina, non walmart retail and one in lucas, united states government. Both are non career positions with no benefits but who knows what is next. I'm living the questions. And must now walk the dog as the sky just darkened ever so much.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments