Wild cows couldn't drag me away

I'm past the thinking about it stage and am now onto the get it done stage of posting a bit about oprah show end days.

This is a rambly non numbered list

I had blogger on my phone which was fun to use with the swype and all but there were difficulties when it came to posting and things ended up not ending up here

Pandora was fun this morning but tonight it's spewing ads

I just read comments for the first time. Lol. Ok, that wasnt out loud.

I should be sleeping now but I am not. I ran out of that lovely valerian. I am in-training for a new very early morning schedule. This morning went well. Tomorrow morning may be tough

Hot. Cool. Rather chilly. Windows open. Windows closed. Flannel sheets off. Now back on. Earlier this week it was 101! Now it's 40. Oh you crazy spring.

Comments